Saturday, September 8, 2007

I'm Back! ...from outer space

And now I'm back..from outer space, I just walked into find this here with its sad look upon its face!

So, yeah... its been a loonnnggg longgg time... of which I hope with the most idealistic dreams to recover, but for now just keep up with the presence.. oh,say, maybe at least once a month from now on?

The problems is somewhat classic... you get so backlogged that the burden becomes greater and greater... to the point where the mere thought of trying to catch up is frightening.. to the point that the guilt overwhelms you, and you just decide to stop thinking about writing altogether.

Now I have found that there are just tooo many amazing things going in and out and on in my life, that I forget and lost sight of just too much of what I've gained. I sent my physical jounrnal home along with my computer, and now have found that to be a bit of a mistake. Good thing in some ways though, because here I am again TRYing to write. I intend to just keep this for myself as a personal journal and to stop trying so hard to update it with picutres that can be a gruesome task from 3rd world countries and ultimately leads to no updates at all.

LETS start with Cambodia...

No comments: